Sunday, November 20, 2011

New To This

Why hello there!

I'm new to this so I apologize if my posts are kinda lame at first... I promise they'll get more interesting as time passes by! My sister (Mommy For Reals), cousin (Motherhood Nonsense), and a few other friends started blogs and I was jealous of theirs... so here is mine! I guess I should introduce myself....

My name is Lindsey, but if you must address me... call me Linds. I'm 18, soon to be 19 ( I can hardly wait!). I work MORE than full time at a used car lot in downtown Mesa. We sell cars to people with bad credit, so if you're interested visit www.mesamotors.net and check out what we've got! I also am a full-time student at Chandler-Gilbert Community College... and I hate it. Well, not the school... The school is great. I think its just the fact that I have to wake up at 5:20AM to be to school early so I can get to work earlier.... As you can tell, I really don't have a life. In my "barely-there-spare-time", I usually hit up the movies. I LOVE MOVIES. And, I saw a preview for The Great Gatsby. I am so thrilled to see that. I fell IN LOVE with that book! But, enough about me...

My family is amazing, and I wouldn't change a single thing about them. I still reside in my parents house out in G-Town. I have a younger brother, Trevor, who is in 8th grade that lives with us as well... obviously. Just a few miles away is my sister, Danny, brother-in-law, Brent, and BEAUTIFUL niece, Clara Mae. (We like to call her Mazers). These are the people I am the closest with, and spend almost all my free-time with. I am so blessed to have them! :)

I don't think I have anything else to say, so I guess its time to blow this joint. (A term my daddy uses that makes me giggle).

Toodles!

-Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment