Friday, December 16, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I know, I stink. Badly....

Not literally, figuratively. So these past few weeks have been super hectic. Between work and finals, I have had NO time for fun! Except one thing... I GOT A HAMSTER! His name is Piper, and he is the LOVE of my life! I obviously have taken some photos with him sooo....

He absolutely LOVES being held by me. I love it!

And!! He loves his little igloo I bought for him. He is SO spoiled already. I clean his cage, give him clean food and water DAILY. And it isn't some cheapo food and nasty tap water. I give him $10 a bag food and FILTERED water.

Seriously, if I would have known little Piper made me this happy, I would have considered getting him a friend before I got him! I LOVE HIM!

But, enough about my hamster... Next week, I am working an extra 6 hours... Until school starts up again. No biggie, its break so I can handle work and late nights. ;)

Unfortunately, it is time for me to go folks. I PROMISE I will make an effort to post sooner... Who knows, you might get another one tonight if Piper does something exciting ;)

Lebewohl

Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment