Saturday, December 17, 2011

Mazer, Piper, and Shoes!

Howdy! I told you I'd try to post again soon! I have lots of exciting things that happened this week!

First off, on Tuesday, I finished my finals early (thank goodness they are over!) so I decided to go to my sisters. I drove thru Dunkin' Donuts, and then went over to her house. When I got there she was feeding littler Mazer (my niece, in case you forgot). When we were in the middle of talking and feeding Mazer, my mom called my sister. Turned out that my little brother was sick at school and she had to go get him. So what did that mean? Yup! You guessed it! I got to stay with little Mazer! And of course, I took some pictures! I know I promised pictures over a month ago, so here she is:

Isn't she just SO freakin' cute!? Ah, I love her! And she loves me... Obviously. I mean, who else would let me take 5,000 pictures and kiss their cheeks all day long!?

On Wednesday, little Piper was just being so dang adorable. Most of my friends who have had, or have, a hamster told me that they run around, make huge messes, never stay still, and make TONS of noise. Thank goodness I was blessed with a WONDERFUL hamster! Piper sleeps all through the night without making a noise AND he is calm! At night, he really enjoys just laying in my jacket pocket or snuggled up in the blanket next to me. He is so precious, I just HAD to take a picture of his cuteness in my jacket!


Adorable, right!? Piper is the best! I love every second I spend with him, and if I could take him every place I go, I definitely would!

On Thursday, I finished my last final for school. This semester is FINALLY over! PARTAY TIME! ;)

Last night, I went shopping with my mom to find some shoes to go with her ADORABLE Christmas Party dress! My dad and mom are going to her work party tonight! But besides that, while shopping last night for Piper and my mom's new heels, I found a pair of shoes I fell in love with. Obviously, I took a picture. I mean, why wouldn't I?


So cute right!? I know, I know. No need to tell me ;) I seriously have an obssession with shoes though... It's becoming a problem. But hey! Atleast I look cute, right!? ;)

But, that's all the exciting news I have for you. I'll try to post more exciting things tomorrow or on Sunday... That is, if anything else exciting happens. Have a great weekend, and make good decisions!


Adios!

-Linds

1 comment: