Monday, January 16, 2012

Dylan Swanty

Hello there!

I am sincerely sorry! I told you I am NO good at posting on here! Oh well.... Where do I even begin!?

I suppose Christmas... It waas GREAT! I love spending time with family! Unfortunately... I didn't take ANY pictures... Suprisingly! After Christmas, I started going out A LOT.

Which leads to this: I met Dylan Swanty.

He seriously is the best EVER! But theres just one thing that kinda sucks....
He's in the ARMY :( He currently is in Fort Benning, Georgia. In February he graduates form BASIC, and guess what I'm doing!? FLYING out there! Now, in case y'all didn't know.. I am TERRIFIED of planes. So it is quite crazy surprising that I am flying out to see his graduation. But, due to him being gone and having his phones only on Sundays, I have a new obsession:
Love letters! I have seriously written him just about everyday. It makes me happy to write him, because he's not here, so what better way to keep in contact!? (Plus, I have a soft spot for letters... I think they are just SO cute!!) But the best part about sending letters is....
Getting his letters in return. I seriously CRIED when I got his letters. Made my night! (Matter of fact, it made my WEEK!) All of this is amazing, but the BEST days so far is Sundays... for 2 reasons:
1. Its my ONLY day off of work.
2. Dylan get's his phone for a little, so I get to hear his voice.

This past Sunday we both downloaded an app called "Tango". It is 100% free, unless you buy the stupid effects, and the best part: YOU DON'T NEED WIFI! He has no wifi out there, so we can "FaceTime" but with a different app. It made me soooo happy to see him... But he looks so tired, its sad :(

Oh, Piper misses him too. Too bad he won't being going on my adventure to Georgia. Seriously, if I could take him, he would SO be going. I guess my mom will just have to take care of him for the week that I'm gone... Oh well, Grandma Triss loves him :)

Anyway! That's all I've got for ya! Have a happy MLK day, and be safe!! :)


Cheerio!

-Linds




2 comments:

  1. i love you so much <3 and i'm so happy to see you are happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too Carlee! And I am so happy for YOU as well <3

    ReplyDelete